(I)ch (L)iebe (I)ch (S)choen

This blog is dedicated to our little girl, Ilis. We would like to capture her growth right from the day she is being conceived. So, here's one for you, my beautiful girl!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Stomach flu


Did you see a duplicate post in Iden's blog? Well, it happens to Ilis too. Yes, Ilis is also down with stomach flu, despite the separation from Iden since Thursday.

Ilis vomited her milk this morning. Imama had a feeling that something could be wrong. True enough, my mother-in-law called me in the afternoon to inform me that she had vomited her brown rice and had watery stools. Her symptoms are exactly the same as Iden's. I knew immediately what is wrong. Haiz.

Brought her to see Dr Ong. Same medication, same advice. Another round again. Nothing much I can do but to let the flu runs its course. Hang in there!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger MAH-Sters said…

    Oh no! Not Ilis too! Poor kids. Hope she will get well soon too. Will be praying for both of them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home